Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Uruha+his pokemon.



I'm continuing one with my GazettE+Pokemon teams with Uruha.

Uruha-Ice type Gym Leader
Alolan Ninetales
  • I've always kind of seen Uruha with a Ninetales, but never with any other fire type pokemon so the Alolan form is perfect for him due to it's ice/fairy typing. 
  • I feel like Uruha would have a very close relationship with this pokemon.
Dewdong
  • Usually the first pokemon he sends out.
  • Probably the easiest one to beat out of his crew however.
Glaceon
  • Raised this pokemon since it was an Eevee. 
  • Secretly calls her Ruki simply because he's so ICY COLD.
  • I honestly just wanted a reason to put an Eeveelution on his team.
Frostmoth
  • I honestly have no idea.
  • He was lowkey glad when it evolved from snom because he wasn't too much of a fan of it's pre-evolution form.
Lapras
  • Of course he'd have a Lapras on a team, she's just as majestic as he is.
  • She's the one he dynamaxes at the end of every match.
--

I don't have much to say, I wanted to give Uruha a full team, but I feel like he'd have only five pokemon on his team when you battle him. Plus I don't know much about Ice Type pokemon as I usually don't have any on my team aside from Glaceon. I don't like the Ice typing to begin with competitive-wise, though I would like to use Lapras through one playthrough at least.

I'll do Ruki next, I wanted to do Aoi next but I'm having trouble deciding what type of pokemon Aoi would have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranking the GazettE albums.

 This might be a little controversial to some fans, but lately I've been thinking about my personal favorites of GazettE and thought sin...